Garlic comes from Central Asia and northeastern Iran. However, it is a seasoning that is used all over the world. This spice is a relative to onion, leek, chives, and shallots. It is readily used for cooking and sautéing. The perks of garlic are many, and the health benefits have made many people fans.
- The most popular benefit of garlic is its ability to boost the immune system with its powerful ability to fight infection. Garlic contains antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. Garlic in raw form, can be rubbed on skin conditions that are fungi, virus, or bacterial related. One of the components called, ajoene, can help fight yeast infections.
- Garlic can also boost immunity. This spice is absolutely loaded with vitamin C. It also contains a high amount of potassium which means it helps with the absorption of other nutrients. The smell clears up lunge and throat problems.
- It helps fight off fatigue.
- It helps with digestive problems.
- Garlic is a major fighter against cancer. Studies have linked garlic consumption to a decreased risk for breast, stomach, colon, esophagus, and pancreatic cancer.
- Garlic is an anti-inflammatory. This spice contains diallyl sulfide (DAS) and thiacremonone which have anti-arthritic properties.
- Garlic blocks the growing progress of fat cells which can help ward off obesity because of its sulfur containing compounds.
- Garlic can help cleanse the body of toxins. It activates the liver enzymes to get rid of waist.
- It helps with earaches when warmed up and dropped into the ear.
- It is a mosquito repellant.
- It can help get rid of warts.
- When boiled and drank as a tea, it can help get rid of a cough.
- Cooked garlic can lower cholesterol.
- Cooked garlic can lower blood pressure.
Garlic is quite the super food and incredibly great for our health. It might make your breathe stink, but the benefits far exceed a little aftertaste. The trick is to have a little parsley after, which actually negates the smell of garlic. Beyond using it in so many different recipes, not just traditional spaghetti, garlic is something we all can have a little more of. Garlic comes in fresh form, powdered, crushed, you name it. A little garlic a day can really help keep poor health away and is an incredible home remedy that is easy, convenient, and even tasty.
- 48NOW 's Garlic Oil is extracted and concentrated from the bulb of Allium sativum. It is equivalent to a whole garlic clove, with no added fillers. Garlic is rich in Sulfur compounds, amino acids and trace minerals. Look for this and other fine NOW products
- 465,000 mcg of Allicin Potential One Tablet per Day Enteric Coated This Garlic product is standardized to yield allicin precursors, which convert to allicin when ingested. It is enteric coated so that this conversion occurs in the upper intestine for optima
- 39Odorless Garlic is extracted from Allium sativum and is a specially made Japanese product. Garlic has been the subject of numerous studies in the past decade and has been endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike. Our Odorless Garlic is aged 18 months an
- 36Healthy Oral Environments to Help you Fight off Bad Breath and Prevent Infection High dose of the patented oral probiotic strain Streptococcus salivarius K12 Fights bacteria that cause bad breath Healthy oral microbiome acts as a first line of defense aga
- 35Deciding to get LASIK surgery is no small thing. You need to give it a lot of thought and do plenty of research before you make your decision. We decided to talk to a LASIK surgery Seattle expert to find out what the pros and cons are. Recommended Post Dr.…